Pool Number: 913-742-7008 Anthony Marshall, Parks Superintendent: 913-742-7006
The Pool will be closed August 7th to August 11th
Pool Hours for August 12th through August 27th, 2023
With the start of the 2023 school year, RPAC will modify its schedule to accommodate staff availability.
1p – 6p
1p – 6p
For your safety, in accordance with precautions outlined by the National Weather Service, we ask that you please comply with our weather policy:
• In the event that thunder is heard or lightning is seen, the pool will be cleared of swimmers and will be kept clear until 30 minutes have passed without hearing thunder or seeing lightning. (The 30-minute clock will restart after each occurrence.)
• No new admissions will be permitted during this time.
• If heavy rain is present and pool visibility is poor, all patrons will be asked to exit the water until rain subsides.
• If two hours pass during which patrons are unable to swim as a result of inclement weather, the management team will close the pool. Management staff will re-evaluate the situation after two hours.
• If local weather reports indicate the presence of such storms for an extended period of time, the pool will remain closed.
• If the facility closes within one hour of admittance, patrons may receive a rain check. Only applies to weather closings.
• Rain checks can only be obtained with a receipt at the admissions stand.
• If the National Weather Service issues a tornado watch, patrons will be notified with the facility’s public address system. If the National Weather Service issues a tornado warning, all remaining staff and patrons are to immediately proceed to an emergency shelter onsite.
•The pool maybe closed if the air temperature is below 70 degrees.