Elections & Voting

If you have any questions regarding elections, please contact the City Clerk at 913-722-2600. For more information about county, state, and national elections, go to the Johnson County Election Office or the Johnson County Polling Locator. To register you must be:

  • A U.S. citizen
  • A resident of Kansas
  • 18 before the next statewide general election

An application form can be obtained at the City Clerk's office at 4600 West 51st Street, during normal business hours, or you may print the application from the Johnson County Election Office website.

Candidate Packets

(Also available at City Hall includes all files listed below.)

(All the above documents can be found on the Johnson County Election Office website.)

All forms are also available to be picked up at Roeland Park City Hall, 4600 West 51st Street.